1. First, place patch on wanted place front side up (shiny side down).
2. Cover patch with a cloth or towel, pre-heat your iron, iron the right side of patch for 10 – 20 seconds to fix it ( Also can fix the patch by sewing it in case of moving).
3. Then turn over your cloth or other textiles, iron the back side of patch for 30 – 60 seconds to ensure that the adhesive has melted and the patch has firmly fixed on your cloth or other textiles.
4. Finally, iron the right side again for 1 – 2 minutes, especially the edge and corner, so as to make a smooth surface. And allow to cool.
• DO NOT iron with steam.
• Preheat your iron up around 150 degree.
• Fabric or other textiles should be dried, no need to wet the patch or cloth when ironing.
• Denim patches which were ironed on cloth can last for a long time. If it falls off a period of time later or after washing, that means the ironing temperature is on the low side or ironing time is too short. You can paste the patch again with the above same steps.
• Each patch is washable. You can use machine wash and tumble dry. Jeans patches are washable at 40° or less.